The reopen date for church services is Sunday, July 5th. Service time is 10:00 AM.
People have different comfort zones in returning to group gatherings. The Vineyard respects that. We address three primary groups.
1. Those who prefer to avoid larger group gatherings are encouraged to take advantage of online resources provided by the IRV.
2. Those who are more cautious and would attend larger gatherings with appropriate social distance and wearing of masks.
3. Those who are less concerned about the Coronavirus and are okay with some or no social distancing and may or may not wear a mask.
On July 5th – the IRV will split worship into both the Living Room (church sanctuary) and the Fellowship Hall.
FOR THOSE IN GROUP #2 – Entry to worship services will be through the basement entry. Anyone in the basement will be required to wear a mask. The fellowship hall is currently installing two 55” flatscreen TVs to the left of the kitchen serving station. This will provide live video and PowerPoint feed to the Fellowship Hall. Seating will be at round tables with one table reserved for prayer needs.
FOR THOSE IN GROUP #3 – Entry to worship services will be through the main front entrance. Masks are optional for attending. Those attending should use the restroom by the nursery (or wear a mask if they plan to use the downstairs restroom) Everyone who attends will have their temperature taken by a nurse using an infrared touch-free thermometer. They will receive a 2” sticker to wear (red = no hug, green = okay to hug). The sticker also indicates that you had your temperature checked. Services will be a family service – about one hour in length. There will be a children’s ministry portion in each service.
Because of the tighter timeframe and work involved in screening attendees we ask that those attending be ON TIME (which means… A FEW MINUTES EARLY) Thanks for respecting this request.
Obvious indefinite (‘til further notice) changes…
* no coffee or treats
* no Communion
* no children’s ministry or nursery
* families sit together and manage children * e-newsletter replaces conventional paper program
* encourage hand washing and use of hand sanitizer when at the church building
DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT ATTEND A WORSHIP SERVICE IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK.
RECOMMENDED: Those who are over sixty and/or have health conditions which would place them at a higher risk if exposed to the Coronavirus are encouraged to utilize online ministry resources and possibly individual fellowship.
Stay safe, stay healthy.